With all the concern around COVID-19, Nevcon Accounting understands and sympathizes if you have to practice social distancing or self isolation during this time. We have decided that more online and phone meetings are appropriate for us, too. This is in line with guidelines and advice our government and medical leaders are offering about ways to minimize exposure.
We are well equipped to meet with you virtually to continue to serve your business and accounting needs. We offer many electronic ways for you to reach out to us, including:
- Give us a call at (416) 487-7996 or (705) 702-0175.
- Contact us via Facebook Messenger at https://www.facebook.com/NevconAccounting/
- Send an email message to email@example.com (or existing clients can use Neil’s personal email address).
- You can also email us to set up a Skype session.
- Upload and access your documents via our newly updated client portal at: https://nevconaccountingservices.sharefile.com/Authentication/Login
- We can also give you access to our Microsoft Teams area for private chats.
Of course, if you still want to meet in person we can also arrange that.
Be safe, be well – and be in touch if you need us!